♚夢

Πέμπτη 15 Ιουλίου 2010
I am getting married to a serial killer. He kills me on our wedding day.
My grandmother is happy that i died, my mother cries just before she herself gets
killed by him. His face is full of scars and his soul is black. He wears torn
leather and smells like burnt flesh. He has a white van full of weapons and memories.
He kills my brother but somehow I am smiling. We both died. I am not alone.
My father is absent like always..but I'm not missing him.

I am floating..
Higher and higher..highest than I have ever floated. I pass the clouds and I reach
the moon..but then I fall.
I have some unfinished business down there..

Christine cannot be alone. I go to my funeral and see her crying over my coffin..
I hide behind some garbage and then slowly reach out for her..
Our hands meet and she smiles..: "I know this feeling..I know this warmth"

I see a big dark castle. I am in. A big pyramid of blue neon lights in front of me..a riddle i must solve so as to move on to the next level.
I somehow manage to do it..I didnt want to leave her behind..I stayed here just
for her but now i am here. I MUST get out..so I run.
Darkness..doors..choices..screams..In every corner another challenge. In every
door another riddle that must be solved. My life is in stake..and hers too.
Will my brother be ok?
It's then when I see HER EVIL PRESENCE..: " Do you want to see my face? U have to turn off the lights to see my true face. I am ugly but it was you who told me I am beautiful no matter what.."
I cannot utter a word..I dont want to see it..: "no, no, no"
She turns off the lights and I see it..I am scared to death..my heart beats fast and I start screaming..she cries..her white hair starting to fall.."why?"
Back to the neon pyramid..

I am floating again.
In a hospital I see her dead body..i recognize her from the pure white hair..she had wrinkles. Her lips have silicon and a pink lipstick on..make up all over her face.
She looks beautiful but why? She is dead cause of me..I remember now. I told her to be herself and stop torturing her body.."you are beautiful just the way you are.."
She answered "no..I am not.." Then I told her she has cancer. She didnt cry..but she held a curse and thats why I saw her real face. I had to..and then when theory and practice met I..I......I screamed and yelled.

I am in heaven..a big playground with strange people..old people...I dont belong here. Though I am happy I dont belong here. It's then when my demon appears..
Black leather, black lips, great shape, tall with feminine ways and a snake tongue.
Her lips are stitched together now..she has a strange grin..I smile and I feel happy after such a long time..
I walk towards her. I am feeling a strange sexual attraction..I want to follow her.
"WHYYYYY??? why do u want to go there? DONT GO! there is no turning back!!"..the old men and women screamed..I SMILED and LAUGHED and took her hand after kissing her.
I want to be with her. I want to burn. Lead me..
no unfinished business, no more warring about anyone..
AS HEAVEN ITSELF COMMANDS ME OUT OF ITS LAIR..I FEAR NOT..MY FACE LINED WITH DARKNESS I'LL GO.
HELL OVER HEAVEN.

Zero/Negative

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου