♚When people act..

Κυριακή 1 Νοεμβρίου 2009
..several reactions r unavoidable. I hate it when people think wrong and i hate it when they don't think at all either. Who defines wrong though? Only the bad reactions..that sadly come afterwards.

Lesson to be learned?
You can't define a wrong act till it's already done..with few exceptions of course..
Like:
-Murder
-Rape
-Terrorism
-Abuse
-Violence
-Pedophilia

Then when people don't think at all..massive -wrong by default- actions follow that r proved by massive bad reactions.

To all you people who think/have thought wrong about anything..well at least you tried.
To all of you who don't think at all..go fuck urselfs or make a try.

Zero Negative~

1 σχόλια:

Skauld Skauksson είπε...

I'd go so far as to say that I'd accept no exceptions... but then again I'm a nihilist bastard, am I not...? :P

Pantws exei paragwgh to blog blepw... ;)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου